I never forget the scariest experience I ever had. One day when I was at my bedroom, I sat for more than 6 hours on the internet. I was talking to a friend by Yahoo messenger and looked up for some social network, such as Facebook and Twitter. At the same time my friend and I discussed about new songs that are released at that time. I listen to plenty of songs as well as my friend.
Later on, it was late night, and I told my friend that I'm tired, and I need to sleep. Then, I slept for about 3 to 4 hours and woke up for no reason. So, I tried to get up, but I couldn't because I felt that there is something heavy on my chest that prevented me from getting up and realized that it is a ghost. Next, I felt that the ghost was trying to choke me and even kill me. I couldn't breathe, so I tried to move on my right side to avoid him. I tried to scream to anyone, but realized that no body heard me. In fact my brother was sitting on his bed next to me and didn't heard me. Then, I tried to pinch the ghost and at the same time move on my tow sides to avoid him. Finally, the ghost was gone, and I get up like a child came to life. Since then, I never listen to music at my bedroom because the ghost will come if I did. This was the scariest experience I have ever had in my entire life.
Wow... that is scary. Are you sure it was the music that made the ghost come to you? It could have just been a coincidence.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I have ever dreamed about a ghost, but I have had dreams where I was super scared and tried to scream for help but couldn't. That is one the scariest feelings ever.
I'm pretty sure that the ghost didn't come by a coincidence because I remember once when I overslept while listening to music, a ghost came and touched me. By the way, This scary experience wasn't a dream; it was real, and I felt everything.
DeleteHmm I'm going to try listening to music before bed and see if a ghost will visit me, too. I wonder if there is any other reason that the ghost visited you... And thank you for pointing out that you were awake because I assumed that you were dreaming, but I see now that you woke up "for no reason."
Delete