Monday, February 24, 2014

My Dream Job

Being a famous soccer player is the job that I've always dreamed of. I dreamed once to became as Raul Gonzalez, a soccer player who played in Real Madrid team. He was a great attacker player when he was at a young age. Being a famous player is great because the player travels to different places, and that makes it more interesting. Also, famous players have a very good incomes, so that would give me a good living. I have played soccer since I was 9 years old, and it has become one of my significant hobbies ever. I have played soccer almost everyday for 11 years. I had been training in a Saudi soccer team in my hometown which is called Alittifaq FC for two years. I have rated as the best attacker in a tournament that I played for in my neighborhood. I watch soccer matches a lot, and my favorite soccer team is Real Madrid. In short, I hope one day I could make my dream job comes true.

2 comments:

  1. How often have you been playing soccer now that you're in the U.S.? I used to play center fullback and goalie, but then I got tired of all the running! Have you been to a professional game in the U.S. yet? I like the L.A. Galaxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been playing that much here in the U.S as I used to play. I play like once a week. Unfortunately I haven't been to any professional game here.

      Delete