My mother was the most important person to me during my childhood. She raised me to be a good child, and taught me how to be respectful to anyone. She was always by my side. When I feel sad, she would make me feel better by giving me some advice. She gave me so much love, and I was her spoiled child. She taught me the right things to do in my life. One of them is not stealing or taking things that are not belong to me. Another right thing that she taught me is avoiding bad friends that are troublemaker.
She supported me in many ways. She encouraged me to do the best I could at school by giving prizes. For example, she would buy me the best toy that I liked if I got Aes in all subjects at school. She would also give an amount of money as a prize if I got great grades at school. She also encouraged me morally. She would surprise me by making a party when I succeed at school. In short, there is no word in the dictionary that describes my mother as an amazing person in my childhood.
Every child should be as lucky as you to have had such a nice mother! I like how she threw you a party if you did well in school. I think she did a good job raising you. :-)
ReplyDelete